Sunday, March 27, 2011

Amazon/Microsoft/Google Interview Questions

I've assembled a sleuth of interview coding questions from the top tech companies, including those in the "Programming Interviews Exposed 2nd Ed." book.  This is available in C# 3.5/4.0 for Visual Studios Pro.  I don't have the code hosted since I don't own a server nor do I believe I can host it on my Sourceforge project page.  However, if someone wants to host the project/source contact me and we can arrange to have it hosted.  Most of the code I wrote but there are examples that I took from the web but converted from pseudo/Java/C++/C to C#.  I've included iterative version of the recursive ones, where possible and alternative solutions, for example, in  generating permutations and combinations of a string.  Although you must understand the code and the techniques that lead to the solutions that is not the only requirement in being hired to work for any tech company.  However, I hope, if I can get this hosted, that this is a stepping stone in your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment