Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Texas Holdem Calculator Starting Hands Editor

I am currently developing a windows phone 7 app that allows users to view starting hands, currently from embedded sources.  However, I have also been working on a WPF application that allows them to be created/edited and exported.  This is almost complete.  I have a working prototype that allows starting hands to be created, edited and exported.  These are also able to be embedded in the THC app and loaded.  What remains is some code cleanup and re-factoring to improve the maintainability.

I have not yet published the app but plan to do so as soon as I can get one of the new WP7 phones that are due to release this fall.  I am open to suggestions on improvements or requests.

At this time, although the idea is to allow users to import their own starting hands into the app, I have not yet integrated HTTP or windows live access.  If MS decides to release a skydrive API for WP7 (aside from using live services via REST), I'll work on adding this functionality.  Stay tuned.

PS.  Both the THC and Starting Hands Generator will be open source via Sourceforge (check my profile for the link).

No comments:

Post a Comment