Sunday, September 19, 2010

Homework

I have finally finished and submitted my homework.  The assignment was to express a domain model given the use cases developed in the previous assignment.  This is not something I am unfamiliar with but I couldn't seem to just sit down and get it done.  However, the next assignment should prove to be more motivating as it involves actually implementing the system that is expressed by the domain model and described by the use cases.

My university has a propensity to gravitate towards open source software.  This means that I have to write my modeled system using Java.  There are no requirements on the version so at least I can use the up to date JDK.  Although I am not new to Java my experience lies solely with desktop applications with no web technologies.  Given Java is not my specialty, unlike .NET, this upcoming assignment should hopefully be challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment